We are pleased to be able to offer CITB Discounts on some of our courses to eligible CITB ID Holder.
What is CITB?
CITB is a whole-of-industry led organisation that provides support to attract, train and retain South Australian building and construction workers by providing leadership in training and skills development.
- CITB provides training fee subsidies for a wide range of courses to make training more affordable and accessible to the South Australian Building and Construction Industry.
- Construction workers can access training fee subsidies every financial year.
- Training is provided by CITB Endorsed Training Providers (ETPs) across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
- To receive a CITB training fee subsidy you will need an approved CITB number.
CITB discounts may apply on the following courses:
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSES:
|Course||Full Course Fee||CITB Training Fee Subsidy||What You Pay|
|Working at Heights||$240.00||$130.00||$110.00|
Confined Space (1 Day)
Confined Space and Issued Permits (2 Day)
|Confined Space and Gas Testing (2 Day)||$400.00||$230.00||$170.00|
Yellow Card (Cost includes assessment in maximum of 2 classes)
$200.00 or $100.00 (single assessment)
|EWP Above 11m||$500.00||$260.00||$240.00|
|Course||Full Course Fee||CITB Training Fee Subsidy||What you pay|
|HSR Level 1||$850.00||$400.00||$450.00|
|HSR Level 2||$500.00||$250.00||$250.00|
|HSR Level 3||$350.00||$200.00||$150.00|
- Active CITB ID numbers must be supplied on commencement
- Discounts only apply on successful completion of a course
- Discounts may not be applicable for all CITB ID holders
(Apprentices may not be eligible for all courses)