This course will cover the skills and knowledge required to carry out tasks related to Business Activity Statement (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) and the completion of these various Activity Statements.
9.00am to 4.00pm
$195 per person (Discount bundles available - conditions apply)
- Statutory, legislative and other requirements
- Australian Taxation System
- GST Registration and Compliance, registering for GST, reporting periods
- Valid tax invoices
- Methods of completing the Business Activity Statement
- Tax codes
- Entering GST transactions
- Other GST and tax issues
- Payroll and the Activity Statement
- Calculating and reporting the PAYG Instalment
- Preparing the Business Activity Statement
- Correcting GST errors
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.
Following the successful completion of our Everyday with MYOB BAS/GST, you may like to consider our Accounting and Bookkeeping pathways.