This course is designed to introduce you to MYOB AccountRight. You will learn how to set up a company file for your business which has the relevant accounts, tax codes and card files.
9.00am to 4.00pm
$195 per person (Discount bundles available - conditions apply)
- Navigate within MYOB AccountRight
- Understand the requirements of setting up a new company file
- Work with an Accounts list - creating, changing, deleting
- Set up card file records - creating, searching, deleting
- Perform an initial bank reconciliation
- Checking the current financial year
- Enter payments
- Enter recurring payments
- Back up and restore your company file
- Add more complex entries
- Create reports
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.
Following the successful completion of our MYOB for Beginners, you may like to consider our Accounting and Bookkeeping pathways.