This course describes the skills and knowledge required to use spreadsheet software to complete business tasks and produce complex documents.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who require skills in the creation of complex spreadsheets to store and retrieve data. They may work as individuals providing administrative support within an enterprise or may be independently responsible for designing and working with spreadsheets relevant to their own work roles.
- Prepare to develop spreadsheets
- Develop a linked spreadsheet solution
- Automate and standardise spreadsheet operation
- Use spreadsheets
- Represent numerical data in graphic form
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.
Pathways from this course may include
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping.