This course will provide participants with the knowledge, practical skills and training to effectively undertake the role and responsibilities of a Chief or Deputy Chief Fire & Emergency Warden.
The Chief Fire & Emergency Warden training course is suitable for companies & organisations that require staff to fulfil the role of Chief or Deputy Chief Fire & Emergency Wardens, and will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively manage building & workplace emergencies.
2.30pm – 4.30pm
$120 per person
- Obligations & requirements under the WHS Regulations
- Preparing for and responding to workplace emergencies
- ECO – Emergency Control Organisation in a workplace
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Emergency Scenarios including extensive & realistic table top exercises
- Fire Warden hierarchy and structure
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPS) For Occupant and Visitors with a Disability
- Using Emergency Evacuation Diagrams
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance (Course content is in line with PUAFER006 ‘Lead an emergency control organisation).
- To maintain the currency and validity of your skills, it is recommended this course be completed every 12 months.
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.