Businesses that employ more than 30 workers, for three or more months are required to appoint a certified Return to Work Coordinator who has completed a training course approved by Return to Work SA. This training provides participants with an understanding of the role, function and responsibilities of a Return to Work Coordinator.
9.00am to 4.30pm
$450 per person
- Return to Work scheme
- Role of the coordinator
- Roles and responsibilities
- Preparing the workplace
- When injury occurs - a step by step guide
- Communication with all stakeholders
- Working with others
- Identifying barriers and facilitators
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive:
- A Certificate of Attendance
- Resource material to assist in your RTW Coordinator role
- Templates and tools that can be tailored for your workplace
- Contact details for a range of information and support services specific to RTW
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.