This Level 3 course aims to build on and extend the range of skills and knowledge of Health and Safety Representatives (HSR`s) and Deputy Health and Safety Representatives (DHSR`s) acquired in the Level One and Two courses.
9.00am to 4.30pm (2 Day Course)
$400 per person or $170 with CITB Discount
CITB discount subject to change without notice
- Work Health and Safety Legislation review and update
- Assisting in the management of the company Safety Management System
- Development and maintaining policies and procedures
- Assisting in the implementation of Work Health and Safety improvements plans
- Present member and participate in the internal audit process of the company Safety Management System
- Effective work place communications
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.
DOWNLOADS & LINKS: