Statistically, manual handling injuries account for around 40% of all workplace accidents. This course is designed to provide participants with the basic knowledge to identify, assess and control manual handling risks in their workplace
We alternate between morning and afternoon sessions:
- Morning: 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Afternoon: 1.00pm to 5.00pm
$160 per person
The aim of this training is to provide the participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to;
- Identify potentially hazardous manual handling tasks which are performed in the workplace
- Assess the risks associated with these identified tasks
- Make recommendations to reduce the risk of injuries resulting from manual handling activities
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.