This course is designed to certify your employees in fire control and awareness on an annual basis. The training consists of components including selecting correct fire extinguishers, identification of fire classifications and the use of fire extinguishers.
9:30am - 11:30am
$90 per person
This training course consists of both theory and practical training:.
- Fire extinguishers and pictographs.
- Hands on use of extinguishers and fire blankets and hose reel.
- Understanding of relevant state fire safety regulation.
- Understanding of the theory of fire, classes of fire and fire extinguishing techniques.
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance (assessed in line with CPPFES2005A).
- To maintain the currency and validity of your skills, it is recommended this course be completed every 12 months.
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.