This non-accredited course is designed to certify your employees in fire control and awareness on an annual basis. The training consists of components covering; choosing the right fire extinguishers, identification of fire classifications and the use of fire extinguishers.
We alternate between morning and afternoon sessions each month:
- Morning: 10.00am to 12noon
- Afternoon: 2.30pm to 4.30pm
$70 per person
This training course consists of both theory and practical training:
- Describe the principles and components of combustion.
- Colour coding for fire extinguishers.
- Hands on use of extinguishers and fire blankets.
- Understanding of relevant state fire safety regulation.
- Understanding of the theory of fire, classes of fire and fire extinguishing techniques.
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- To maintain the currency and validity of your skills, it is recommended this course be completed every 12 months.
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.