Based on best practices this training, the first of its kind in South Australia, outlines the steps and tools required to plan, analyse, implement, monitor and review a workplace health and wellbeing approach and embed these into everyday practices. This training has been developed to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of South Australian workplaces and enable your business to implement effective and sustainable strategies tailored to your workplace, regardless of business type or resources.
9.00am to 4.00pm
$220 per person
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use the key principles of best practice workplace health and wellbeing approaches
- Plan, implement and review an effective program
- Access and use practical tools and templates and South Australian business examples
- Prioritise and address emerging worker health issues
- Integrate health and well-being into organisational and management practices
- Structure programs for greatest health and business outcomes
- Plan for and maintain strong worker participation
- Monitor the benefits and outcomes of the program
- Access worker and workplace tools and resources
- Access cost effective health services available in South Australia to support program efforts
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive:
- A Certificate of Attendance
- A copy of SA Health, Healthy Workers-Healthy Futures “A Workplace Health and Wellbeing Toolkit”
- Templates and tools that can be tailored for your workplace
- Contact details for a range of information and support services specific to health and wellbeing
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.