This course will provide participants with the knowledge, training and practical skills to effectively perform the role and responsibilities of a Fire Warden.
This Fire Warden training course is suitable for companies and organisations which require selected members of staff to be trained as Fire Wardens, and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage building emergencies.
12:30pm - 2:30pm
$90 per person
- Obligations under the WHS Regulations
- Preparing for and responding to emergencies
- Emergency Scenarios
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPS) For Occupant and Visitors with a Disability
- Identifying Other Hazards (Conducting a work environment and facilities checklist)
- Emergency Evacuation Diagrams and Signs
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance (course content is in line with PUAWER00513).
- To maintain the currency and validity of your skills, it is recommended this course be completed every 12 months.
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.