This Health and Safety Representatives Refresher Course is aimed at those HSR’S who have completed their first term of office (3 years) and those who have been HSR’s and want to refresh their knowledge and skills. The aim of the course is to refresh and reinforce HSR’s, powers and functions and how to resolve workplace health and safety issues so they can effectively represent their workgroup. It will also provide HSR’s with any amendments that have recently occurred to the Work, Health and Safety framework.
9.00am to 4.30pm (1 Day Course)
$195 per person
- Work, Health and Safety Legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Roles and Functions of the Regulator
- PCBU’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Key Parties in WHS
- Roles and Functions of the HSR
- Consultation in the Workplace
- Provisional Improvement Notices
- Notifiable Incidents
- Workers Compensation
- Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.