This course is designed to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge required to operate Elevating Work Platforms. It includes; Boom Lifts below 11m (BL), Scissor Lift (SL), Vertical Lift (VL), Trailer Lift (TL) or Truck Mounted (TM).
This course will provide the skills in order to work in a safe and competent manner, in line with workplace requirements in a variety of different terrains and situations. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
- Participants must be 18 years of age to be issued a full licence from the EWPA
- Participants must be 17 years of age to be assessed
- Operating restrictions apply to those under 18 years of age
8.00am to 5.00pm
$400 per person (2 equipment assessments) or $140 with CITB Discount
CITB discount subject to change without notice
- Plan and prepare for operating an elevating work platform
- Operate elevating work platform in line with established requirements to complete work activity
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive:
- Statement of attainment for competency unit RIIHAN301E Operate elevating work platform
- Wallet size ‘duty of care’ Yellow Card licence from the Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPA) for the equipment assessed on (BL, SL or VL)
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.
DOWNLOADS & LINKS: