This Level 2 course aims and extends the range of skills and knowledge of Health and Safety Representatives (HSR`s) and Deputy Health and Safety Representatives (DHSR`s) acquired in the 5 day initial Level One course in their second year of appointment.
The course aims to develop, reinforce, extend and complement the range and skills and knowledge acquired in the Health and Safety Representative Level 1 course.
9.00am to 4.30pm (3 Day Course)
$500 per person or $250 with CITB Discount
- A systematic approach to managing Work Health and Safety
- Planning for Work Health and Safety
- Ability to manage conflict
- Advanced risk management process and controls for multiple hazards and complex risk
- Consultation requirement of managing Work Health and Safety risks
- Researching, analysing and presenting information
- Expanded legislative roles
Upon successful completion of the course:
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Classroom Based - All of our short courses are delivered in a classroom setting where open discussion and questions with the trainer are encouraged.
Practical Training Centre - Our unique facility offers everything that any organisation or individual worker could need to conduct, or participate in, specialist industry training in one place.
Industry Experienced Trainers - All of our trainers and assessors have worked in their respective fields, meaning they can bring a bevy of real world knowledge into their teaching.
DOWNLOADS & LINKS: