At Gramac Training Solutions, we provide a variety of easy and flexible payment options to help your enrolment process to be as straight forward as possible, and see you commencing your training sooner.
You can pay for yourself, via your employer, or via another third party e.g. your school or service provider, given the appropriate approval has been granted.
Payments can be made by:
- Credit card, over the phone or in person at our office
- Cash payments, in person at our office
- Cheque, made out to Gramac Training Solutions
- EFT to our nominated bank account (details can be provided on request)
- Invoices can be raised for approved ABN holders
Once your enrolment is complete and you have paid the applicable fees:
- You can attend your selected training course
- Receive your Statement of Attainment/Certificate of Attendance
Payment Plans / Instalments
We understand that the cost of a course upfront, in particular more expensive qualifications, can be difficult at times. To help you to reduce the financial impact of your training, we can develop payment plans to suit individual’s unique situations. Your payment amounts and frequency will be assessed and confirmed by our Consultant
Conditions do apply:
- Your first payment is required to confirm your course enrolment
- You will not be issued with your Statement of Attainment/Certificate of Attendance until the full course fee has been paid
- Our Refunds Policy still applies
- If you are unable to maintain your approved payment plan, please contact us immediately to discuss alternate arrangements
Refunds / Withdrawals
We understand that unexpected events may occur which result in your need to withdraw or postpone your training. If for any reason you do need to alter your planned training dates, please contact our office immediately to discuss your options.
Gramac Training Solutions Refund Policy, is referenced on our course Information Sheets, and can be viewed by clicking here.
If you are unable to attend a training course our Consultant will liaise with you to decide on the appropriate path, whether it be transferring you to the next available course, or offering a refund if applicable. Refunds for enrolments in individual classroom based courses will be calculated in accordance with a sliding scale, depending on the amount of notice given. To discuss this further, please feel free to phone the office on 08 8724 8577.